Built in 1927, Hamilton County’s oldest golf course is steeped in tradition. This 9 hole course features postage stamp greens, manicured fairways, and challenging elevated tees and greens. A golf course free of water hazards makes it enjoyable and playable for novice golfers, yet green contours make it a challenge for the advanced players as well.
This nine hole jewel reminds golfers of how golf used to be in design and price!
Check out our modern Pro Shop, snack shop and kids tees! Located in beautiful Forest Park lends itself to a great outing for the entire family or business meeting!